Sunday, March 13, 2011

Battle Scars... :~)

This morning I babysat 7 kids....yes that is s-e-v-e-n and yes all from the same family.  They are great kids!  I didn't have to raise my voice even once.  I did actually scream once though...of course I was face down on a trampoline with 2 kids on my back and 4 holding me by the ankles tickling my feet. :~)  I have the trampoline burns on both elbows and hands to prove it too.  Thank God there weren't any cameras around!!  I did eventually find my camera and took a few pics.  We had a great time!!

The two oldest...

The 3 middle kiddies...

The two youngest curtain climbers..

2 comments:

Gwen T said...

Thanks, Paula - they love you! :) I'm not surprised you got a picture of the 2 youngest ones eating - it seems that's about all they do!!

Paula said...

We had fun! I love them too!