Monday, January 28, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust...

Marriages.... Every time I turn around another one is ending. Why? What is the deal? I know that marriage is not easy, no close relationship is. It takes a lot of hard work, but if God is the center of your life why can't people make it work? How do you get so far away for so long that you would give it all up, including your own children. When you make that choice, you destroy their lives....literally. Are there REALLY that many selfish people in this world, that they just don't care about their spouse and their children? Then there is God, how could someone break his heart that way? Years of investment in thier spouse and children and they throw it all away because they aren't happy? Since when do seasons of life, not end.

I have had some pretty bad times in my life. Some of them were such that I didn't know if I would ever smile again, but it was a season....sometimes a long one, but a season non-the-less. I understand tough times, but throwing it all away? Why?

No comments: